AKYNZEO® demonstrated safety and efficacy over multiple cycles of chemotherapy
Study designed with patients undergoing initial and repeat cycles of chemotherapy who received AKYNZEO capsules1
- Multinational, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, parallel-group study1
- The primary assessment of this multi-cycle study was safety, measured primarily by treatment-emergent adverse events; efficacy over multiple cycles was also evaluated1
- Patients were randomized (3:1 for AKYNZEO capsules) on Day 1 (AKYNZEO, n=309; aprepitant/palonosetron, n=104) of their first chemotherapy cycle before administration of1:
|Highly emetogenic chemotherapy regimens (HEC)|
|Moderately emetogenic chemotherapy regimens (MEC)|
*Cycle 1 chemotherapy.1
- There was no limit to the number of consecutive cycles for each patient1
AKYNZEO safety and efficacy results in multi-cycle chemotherapy1
- Treatment-emergent adverse events of AKYNZEO were comparable to aprepitant and palonosetron
- Efficacy in the AKYNZEO arm was maintained throughout all cycles
AKYNZEO for injection: Efficacy was established based on bioequivalence and noninferiority studies2-4
The efficacy of AKNYZEO for injection for the prevention of CINV has not been established in a clinical study of patients treated with AC chemotherapy
View clinical trial data supporting the safety and efficacy of AKYNZEO for injection:
- =chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
- =highly emetogenic chemotherapy.
- =moderately emetogenic chemotherapy.